Diptych

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday X-Blogging

It has come to my attention that one of the reasons that this isn't a real blog is that I don't follow the Friday x-blogging convention, where x[often]=cat.

It's already Friday right now, and I'm totally unprepared.

Fortunately, my daughter has graciously provided me with some appropriate images.

Cats

Note that the right-facing cat is goose-stepping rigidly and mouthing a doctrinaire (for cats) slogan. The left-facing cat appears somewhat unsure of its footing - in fact, it may well be intoxicated. Still, it outweighs the righty, and the tension of their confrontation is unresolved.

Dr. Seuss has published on circumstances of this kind, but his results have not been reproduced under modern experimental protocols.


Comments:
Somebody builds a freeway over him?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger